GET READY FOR DISCO, DANCE & DEBAUCHERY - BECAUSE WE'RE BRINGING BACK THE STUDIO 54 GLORY DAYS!!!
WE START THE PARTY WITH BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS THE MOMENT THE DOORS OPEN, SO DON’T BE SNOOZING – GET HERE UUURLY! ONCE YOU’VE DRAINED YOUR GLASSES, WE’LL BE SERVING YOU UP A DELICIOUS 2 COURSE MEAL TO REALLY GET THE JUICES FLOWING!
MEANWHILE THERE WILL BE LIVE PERFORMANCES AND ENTERTAINMENT FROM OUR HOSTS & GUEST ACTS - FOLLOWED BY OUR AWARD WINNING DJ'S SPINNING ALL YOUR FAVOURITE DISCO, FUNK & SOUL ANTHEMS! GET READY FOR BLIND FATE (CILLA BLACK INSPIRED), THE DISCO BRUNCH SOUL TRAIN AND A HOST OF IMMERSIVE PARTY GAMES FOR THE FULL NOSTALGIC EFFECT!
JUST REMEMBER, LEAVE THE KIDS AT HOME BECAUSE THIS PARTY IS STRICTLY ADULTS ONLY...
🏆 LONDON CLUB & BAR AWARDS WINNERS 2016/2017/2018 🏆
🏆 LONDON LIFESTYLE AWARDS WINNERS 2019/2020 🏆
TIME: 12PM - 5PM
MUSIC: DISCO, FUNK, SOUL, NU-DISCO
LOCATION: SECRET CENTRAL LONDON LOCATION (SENT OUT TO ATTENDEES)
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS: 12PM – 1PM
FOOD: 2-COURSE MEAL MENU (SUBJECT TO CHANGE | VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE)
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO CATER TO COELIACS.
GROUP BOOKINGS PROCEDURE:
IF YOU WISH TO BE SEATED WITH YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY, ONLY THE MAIN BOOKING PERSON NEEDS TO EMAIL HELLO@DISCOBRUNCH.CO.UK WITH 1 COMPLETE LIST OF ALL GUEST NAMES AND THEIR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ENTRY ONLY AFTER 2:30 PM TICKET HOLDERS, AS NO SEATS ARE ALLOCATED FOR THIS TICKET TYPE).
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY WILL BE TAKEN AT THE EVENT AND MAY BE POSTED ON OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY IMAGE OF YOURSELF REMOVED PLEASE EMAIL US HELLO@DISCOBRUNCH.CO.UK
MON, WENS, FRI FROM 10 AM - 6 PM
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY (SEE WEBSITE)
General Release Ticket
General admission full brunch ticket including a 2-course meal and bottomless cocktails between 12-1PM
|12:00 - 17:00||£39.99|
Tray of shots for party | 6 x 10% discounted full brunch tickets | Groups of 6 only
|12:00 - 17:00||£35.99|
Secret London Location, London, London, London
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, ticketing platform and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, ticketing platform or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and ticketing platform accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification is required.
13. Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. If you would like any image of yourself removed please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Hip Hop LDN operates a zero tolerance policy for any forms of verbal or physical abuse and/or discrimination throughout the event or towards any promoters, venue staff or other guests. The Promoter and the Venue reserve the right to eject any person in contention of this clause without any compensation.